Friday, November 28, 2008

Stevie Ray's

Hi,

We'll take a short break from the Carter Family and the Bluegrass Painting Series today. I'm still try to get more music students so if you live in the Louisville area and want to study guitar or a music instrument shoot me an email: richiematt@aol.com

Jason, the electric guitarist in my praise band at Highland UMC, wants to start another band so it looks like we will be forming an old-time, blues, jazz, rock type band and playing also as a duo. We played as a band at Stevie Ray's on Tuesday and having not played together before it wasn't bad. Here's a clip he put on utube:

The Thrill Is Gone:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUvcvTMGLcc

I'll be continuing the series on the Carter family and hopefully doing a new painting soon. I have a couple I want to do.

Take Care,

Richard

No comments: