Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Another Boring Night At Home




Hi,

Everyone thinks I have an exciting life- playing music, writing books, doing research on the origins of songs, writing articles, teaching, doing artwork, researching performance and the subconscious mind etc. etc. etc.

It's time to look at the other side of a bluegrass picker, my home life. Here's a photo (Click to enlarge) of the little lady serving up a fresh plate of vittles- she sure likes to cook!!

After cooking up a hearty dinner she like to relax on the couch fer a spell. Here's another photo (Click to enlarge) of her- she sure looks a bit peaked after laboring in the kitchen all evening over a hot stove. Whew!


She's a good little woman, she can knit and sew my britches. I just wish she'd keep her shoes off the furniture (Click to enlarge). Here I caught her putting her foot on a chair!



Nothing much going on at the Matteson house tonight, that's for sure. Y'all come back now. Come on in anytime and set a spell. She can rustle up some vittles and I'll pick you a tune on my guitar. Hope she can keep her feet off the furniture!

Richard

1 comment:

Doug B said...

Just found your blog. I've read some of your Mel Bay material and it enjoyed it very much. And as for your wife's pictures, I know the "boring" thing was tongue in cheek, lol.